Friday, May 19, 2006

This is Big Bro

So another year and another Big Brother to boot, Big Brother Seven no less.

This year comes with more house mates than ever, and i'm guessing the usual bickering and bitching.

14 housemates in total this year, in order that they went in are;

Bonnie- she annoyed me from the moment I saw her AND she can't even say her name properly

Pete- what genius of Big Brother to put someone with Tourettes in to the house, he fell down the stairs, lol

George- I think he might go mental in the house

Shabaz- I think he might be my favourite for this year, just for the fact that he's going to annoy the hell out of everyone, he's gay, scottish and a muslim

Lea- she just looks all wrong.. like she might pop any moment..

Imogen- she seems more normal than the rest.. apparently was Miss Wales or something

Mikey- he's a Liverpudlian, I thought that was cool, until he opened his mouth and slated women as being unequal

Dawn- what a happy lady she was, I jest, she'll bring down the house

Glyn- apparently the sexiest lifeguard in Wales, maybe everyone that voted was blind, he seems kind of sweet

Richard- he's kind of scary, a guy that would seduce a corpse, yes i'd be worried about being locked up in a house with him

Grace- her mummy bought her a £350, 000 flat in Notting Hill.. typical spoiled rich kid

Lisa- another one that annoyed me from the off... I hope she quietens down

Sezer- a rags to riches story, he looks like a little puppy wanting all the attention

and lastly Nikki- what a slag.. typical Essex girl indeed.. probably will be the first to shag one of the boys.. or do a Kinga from last year and use a wine bottle.. what class..

So there we have the 14 housemates that entered the Big Brother house on 18th May 2006, why was it a Thursday night though? That has really thrown me, now I keep thinking it's Saturday..

I thought i'd start a Big Brother blog because I wanted to rival dear Samuel's.. bigbroblog

Also I need to start blogging more because I tend to neglect this page, so keep checking for all the news, reviews and gossip on this years Big Brother

1 comment:

Samuel Cotterall said...

Fantastic post honey.

I'm glad we think alike.

Can't wait to see George crack.