Saturday, January 28, 2006

got the time?

So I haven't posted anything in a while.. and before I came across this new invention.. a watch that tells the approximate time...

It displays a text and number message, such as 'slightly after 6', and 'nearly 6.45'

http://www.talusfurniture.com/amusements/watch/index/html

In other news, I went watching The Fall, a few weeks ago, which was, to say the least, an experience.. and then last night was Belle and Sebastian..

I think, had I been one of the two girls that got pulled up on to stage in the encore, to sing 'Lazy Line Painter Jane', I would have wet myself with excitment..

Sadly, I am a terribly singer, and I was nowhere near the front of the stage. At least I could see throughout the entire gig though, which has to be a first for me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea they are amazing! I wish I could see them live even if it was crappy seating.

cheers